I wore a coat every day last week but this week it's been too hot. Crazy Fall.
But of course coats are already on my mind and how can I ignore J.Crew's new coat collection?
"It's your finishing touch...your very own candy wrapper: the coat." -Jenna Lyons
Never heard a coat put in that context. Of course I stick by the motto "just look, don't touch" because my little pocketbook, wallet, money-keeper, would scream in agony if I bought one because it's be left empty and all alone with no warm bills to keep it company if I bought one. Maybe I can start saving now and get one next year!
Which is your favorite?
Mine's numbers one through three of course....[that's why they're on top]
1. Double-cloth Symphony Coat
2. Lambskin Motorcross Jacket
3. Majesty Peacoat
4. Icon Trench
5. Wintress Puffer [wintress...like princess, pintress, duchess...catchy]
6. Duble-cloth Townhouse Trench
7. Foxtrot Jacket
8. Wonderland Puffer
9. Double-cloth Lady Day Coat